To book your stay with us at Redwood House please use our online booking system.
We look forward to welcoming you to Redwood House
Information on how we are complying with the government guideline on the coronavirus pandemic.
- Maximum 2 persons per room. Adults only.
- Check-in between 4pm - 10pm.
- Full payment for your booking will be required 14 days before your arrival.
- All rooms have a King sized bed. We do not offer twin or single rooms.
We hope you enjoy our "continental breakfast in a bag".
This typically includes - cheese and ham croissant, muffin, protein bar, raison and peanut mix, juicy water, fruit yoghurt, napkin, wipes and wooden spoon. Tea and coffee are also available.
You are welcome either to eat your breakfast in the restaurant overlooking the loch or take it away to eat at your convenience.
We are currently operating a Tapas bar in our restaurant. This will be closed on Mondays.
Your room will be cleaned ready for your arrival. Due to ongoing Covid concerns, we no longer carry out daily cleaning of your room. For stays of 8 or more days, you have the option of having your room cleaned on the 7th day of your stay.
Additional linen/tea tray items/towels etc will be available on request
- Latest check-out time is 10:30am on your day of departure.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking in any rooms